Fairy Tale

Early mornings waking up to his handsomeness
Acknowledged with a kiss to the forehead so passionate as my head rests on his chest.
His hearts beats like a steady drummer boy. I tap my fingers to the rhythm . 
Tender and sweet I love yous. whispered in my ear that i'm saluted with.
Firm, soft hands run down my back as we talk of the days assignments.
Hear distant chirping orchestra playing nearby as daylight gets a head start and sneaks in. 
Senses aroused as the breakfast creeps through the cracks of the oven.
Atmosphere so comfortable. Departure drawing near as our routine begins.
Foggy mist as the steam from the showers warms the surrounding areas. 
His voice carries as he washes away bacteria vibing to Pandora.
Something about that man in his work gear makes me pull him near, looking so scrumcious.
Don't wanna say goodbye, but knowing money is time so on his lips I plant a remembrance.
That million dollar smile makes it worth while and I tell him see you later.
Have a blessed day. Make sure you stay safe. No weapon formed against you shall prosper.
As the clock moves forward and presses onward he travels along in my mind.
Missing his face when hes away even though its only been a couple of hours since hes been gone.
Middle of the day get a text from babe asking how my day is going. 
If I need anything, what do I want to eat, I swear he has me spoiled. 
He is my king. I am his queen. To him I give my all. 
Submit to him. My everything. Offer him the world.
Finally home. Make sure my love is fed. I know his day was long.
Quality time with him by my side happily ever after.
Shower again removing dirt off our skin before we hit the sheets.
We lay harmonized. He holds me tightly as we wind down for tomorrows repeat. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soar

Amen

Insight