Soar

Yea, I’m fucked up but I’ve been through a lot of shit.
Felt so betrayed I aint know how to deal with it.
Been hurt so bad, like my heart had collapsed.
Beating outside my chest some shit you’ll never forget.
My head was so gone. I thought I was losing it.
Have to get it together; I can’t go out like that.
You saw a smile on my face, but I was crying deep within.
I’m nobody though, to hell with my feelings.
Been through the worst of pain but I still come out swinging.
Therefore  tucked away, secure and hidden lie my inner spirit.
I show you what you want but you will never fully see.
I made a promise to myself no one will ever get the best of me.
You see that person that I was is no longer me.
I’ve learned to forgive and forget.
I just want to have peace.
Holding onto bitterness will only destroy you.
Evaluate your life and see what’s really important.
I know you’ve heard the quote.
God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.
With armor and his guidance you’ll make it through the forest.
Stop looking at the negative and see the beauty in things.
You have one life to live so why waste your energy.
Sometimes things come as a blessing hidden in disguise.
The sooner you learn that the higher you will fly.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Amen

Sooner Then Later