Blooming

Hello exquisite sunshine. 
O, how you look nice. 
Teasing me as you penetrate my flesh with your nutritional warmth.
You’ve got my melanin skin glistening and my chakras igniting as my frequencies rise.
I hold my head high as I glance at the Ocean blue sky.
I feel so enlightened as I give gratitude to 
God, Source, the universe.
I embrace the Goddess within me. 
Double portion of anointing. 
Manifesting my destiny. 
Tickling of vibrations overcome my body with tranquility and a sense of well being.
I tap my healing bowl and it begins singing different melodies.
I rub cedar wood oil on my wrists unraveling my roots to grounding and stability.
Deeply I inhale and exhale while the sensation consumes me.
I know I am safe. Balanced in unity.
Created to be creative. The gift of lyricist.
Citrus aroma fulfills the atmosphere releasing fear and removing stress.
Solar plexus chakra I am strong, empowered, confident. 
No more Depression, I got my weapon piercing peppermint.
Understanding I am loved, forgiving, and compassionate.
Transcending the limits of ego, identifying with other people.
Transformation with nature as I bloom like a flower. 
While I smell the garden fresh roses, reaching heavenward, welcoming acceptance.
I am authentic, my heart is softened.
Unconditional love, purity, and wholeness.
The pleasant whiff of lavender link’s me to self expression.
I am expressive.
My words flow freely through the soul.
Arousing your stimulation, releasing calm energy.
Revealing who I am . My true self.
no more pretend.
Abolished trapped feelings.
I am liberated from that self inflicted prison.
Insecurities replaced with an honest courageous spirit.
Third eye Awakening. I am connected.
Visions and inner knowing, no longer stagnant.
I’m receiving guidance, got my rosemary oil by me. 
Blessed with mental focus.
I am divine. You you see my crown.
Inspired and open mindedness, universal Consciousness wisdom and knowledge.
Pulled out from the darkness.
Oil of truth. Frankincense to you.
Knocked down the barriers and opened up the channels.
Drawn closer to divinity, favored with light and power.
The wind lets out a whistle and I gravitate back towards this existence.
Once I come to I feel elevated and uplifted.
Comprehending the mission to pour out affection.
 be a magnet attraction.
Don’t take life for granted instead live with no limits.
spreading peace love and happiness.
For I know I am chosen. 
Designed in his image.
Born into greatness.
As the gray surface appears and night draws near.
I glance at the stars reminded of dancing Diamonds. 
And I  know that I will thrive, prosper, and flourish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soar

Amen

Insight