Amen

Sometimes it gets hard trying to make it through the day.
Fake smile plastered on you face like everything’s ok.
But you hurting, they don’t it, they don’t see the pain.
You keep going because you know you got to make a way.

Genie in the bottle if I had one wish I’d be,
my kids never have to go through the same things as me.

I just want to make my mama proud and see her smile.
Fulfilled with joy I promise I won’t let her down.

Reoccurring breaking points it’s getting hard to breathe.
Suffocating because, my body’s shutting down on me.

Can’t trust nobody, ain’t nobody whom they seem to be.
Will call you friend and low-key inside their envying.

Typical dudes got me feeling nauseated.
I don’t give them play because these guys for everybody.

Weak minded individuals manipulated.
I’m seeing things that got me thinking I’m Hallucinating.

Since when did being a gentleman go out of style.
These guys want relations but don’t want to settle down.

They keep going, knowing STD rates on a rise
but they won’t learn to listen until there caught between the lines.

Situations had me falling but I don’t stay down long.
I get back up, dust myself off, and keep moving on.

Hold my head high; keep my faith tight, always remaining strong.

Understanding God is with me when I feel abandoned. 
And no matter the circumstance I know to trust him.

Whatever I need to ask for and it shall be received.
He is my Jehovah-Jireh he provides for all my needs.

When I lone to talk I pray to him he is my friend. 
Heavenly father please forgive me of my trespasses.

Protect me from those who mean me no good within. 

When I’m feeling low wrap your arms around me close. 
Hold me with the Holy Spirit I ask you not to let me go.

Anoint me with wisdom molding me into your image. 
So I can go and be a blessing and always stay committed.

Please direct my path even when I start to stray. 
Guide me & I will follow as you lead the way.

& God continue to be with me until you come again.
In Jesus name I say this prayer Amen. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soar

Insight