Back In The Day

 Its kinda funny.

I'm sitting here thinking about W.T.Heck is Covid.

Covid got me in the house, I could be stressing out.

& I done had some doubt, But I'm anointed. Period.

I'm striving to the top and yes, I gotta keep my focus.

What could come through as a curse sometimes is actually a blessing. 

But are you invested? Because you gone get tested. 

But its a lesson for ascension.

Now how bad do you want it?

What's your perception?

Do you believe in yourself.

Are you speaking positive affirmations?

It all starts in the mind.

Life is what you make it.

Back in the day life was so hectic.

Too many distractions.

Sometimes we panic.

Now we are free! 

Intellect expansion. 

You gotta go within.

Life purpose soul mission.

Spreading your wings.

We welcome transformation.

& were gonna go where were guided.

New age awakening.

Everything gone be okay.

Some things can't stay the same.

But we will see better days.

All you have to do is keep the Faith. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soar

Amen

Sooner Then Later