Mischiefs Company

It was me.
Me you decided to betray.

It was me.

Me you decided to betray.

It was me.

I don’t get it.

But it’s not for me to try and figure out.

At the end of the day,

We both know that it was your lost.

When you make a good women cry,

That’s something God don’t play about. 

But they that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

You planted on bad soil. 

And karma brings forth toil.

Now you gotta deal with the repercussions.

Now you gotta bask in your sorrows.

It was me.

Me you decided to betray.

It was me.

Me you decided to betray.

It was me.

The one who stuck by your side.

Feed your soul with food that brought you life. 

Gave you wisdom through my nourishing instincts.

Prayed for you when all I wanted to do

Was hate your stinking guts.

You little rascal.

You hurt me.

Hurt me bad to the bone.

I loved you.

Wanted to call you my own.

My love was pure.

My love was true.

You took me for granted.

Broke my heart.

I can’t stand it.

Shame on you.

I just wanted to be good to you.

And you knew that.

You knew how I felt.

But you decided to have things your way.

You wanted to have your cake and eat it too.

For I wasn’t enough.

You like options huh?

Wanted to be selfish huh? 

What about loyalty, honesty, trust?

What about what was best for us?

No. No gratitude just greed.

It was me.

It was me you betrayed.

It was me.

It was me you betrayed.

It was me.

At least your true colors got exposed.

At least now I can move on.

At least now I can create space for my kingdom spouse to make his way.

At least now I know I deserve better than what you could offer. 

At least now I know that love had nothing to do with it.

At least now I know I’m better off by myself then being with someone who choose not to give me respect. 

You made my stomach turn.

You made my heart ache.

It was me. 

Me you betrayed.

It was me.

Me you betrayed.

It was me. 

Somethings are irreplaceable.

That something is me. 

This is the reality that you now believe.

I do forgive you.

Not for you but for me.

Now only time will tell what life shall bring. 

Three things I do know is,

I’m back, I’m better, I’m free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soar

Amen

Sooner Then Later