Defeat

I cant seem to distinguish the voices screaming in my head.
Drowning me with bold affirmatives like...
You ain't nothing. 
What makes you think you gone be successful?
You ain't nobody special. 
Talking all proper and stuff, what you think you caucasian or some?
Ain't nobody else did it, you won't either.
Don't nobody need you.
You pathetic ,You  ugly,  You insignificant!
Can't nobody love you. 
The world is better off without you.
You ain't gone never amount to anything.
Nobody will notice if you disappear.
Your a failure.
You won't accomplish nothing you set out to do.
Don't nobody care about you.
Your worthless, trash, despicable!
I try to quiet the noise but the volume decided to turn up.
Evil against evil, i'm battling against demons.
Who do you think you are?
Invading my thought process like that.
How dare you! 
Who gave you the authority to hypnotize my mind?
I start to debate with these voices rebuking them away.
I am more than a conqueror. I will not allow you to get the best of me.
I am a queen. The child of a king.
I am not my skin, I am not my hair, I am not your expectations.
Greater is he that is within me, then he who is in the world.
You are needed.
You are wonderful, you are beautiful, You are relevant!
People would be crazy not to love you.
You are born to make a difference in the world.
You will be successful.
Other peoples lives will be affected if anything happened to you.
Your inspirational, Your valuable, Your admirable!
I rise up, winning the war. Defeating the enemy sent to destroy me.
Becoming the person I was placed on this Earth to be. 
Standing up to the obstacles, overcoming the challenges.
I will stand tall, I will keep going !
I silenced the chatter. I am free of the chains.
Black Bird Finally Flying Away !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soar

Amen

Insight