TheUniverse

Rain drops on the pillow top.
Black smears paint the palms of my hands.
River flows from the nostrils of my nose.
Two pieces shattered, don't know how to put them back together, the puzzle is looking way too unfamiliar.
Hole dug deep, six feet, can you resuscitate the dead ?
If I had just one wish, could you grant me this, remove away all the pain ?
Need another sensation to cope with the emotions of the kidnapping that's taken place.
Why me, what did I do to deserve such a treatment?
Roll up some weed, taking my mind away, my remedy, here is not where I wanna stay.
To another universe without this curse seems i'd fit in just fine.
No cuts, no bruises, no scars, no more empty. But would I be happy there?
Take me higher I haven't made it to my destination yet.
Still feeling the attachment of the soul that was once combined to me, I have to keep traveling.
Hennessy chill with some Coke on the side, maybe ill get there faster now.
I think its helping, i'm starting to feel numb. 
It feels good, I feel great, oh what a day I've had.
I close my eyes as I float among the clouds. 
Once I open them I see nothing but pitch black in the background.
Reminding me of something wicked, I don't feel right in this space. 
Starting to think this was a mistake. Maybe I shouldn't have come this way. 
I decide to go back home.
On the floor the mess is still in the same position from when I left.
I get some glue, I can fix it.
Just be patient, take my time, and I can make it look brand new.
As put the last piece into its proper spot, it has now became whole looking better than it did before.
If it happens again I know what to do, 
Put it under construction and repair the broken.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soar

Amen

Insight