Let that man be a man!

Ms. Independent,  I don't need no help.
I got this, I don't need your charity.
What's your motive? You wanna throw it in my face?
Naw, i'm good. I got enough on my plate.
Been doing it on my on for this long, i'm use to it now.
You wanna change up scenario now that you've come around.
Saying you got me and let you get the door.
Allowing me to walk in first then you pull out my chair.
Aw, so I guess you Mr. Romantic but whats the catch?
Hope your not expecting to get none after we leave from this.
Bringing in the groceries, hands full of bags.
Now you offering two helping hands to lend.
I'm bad though, I can do it all by myself.
So you say I know, but you don't have to, forcing me to let go of them.
Strange odor in the atmosphere, time to take out the trash.
I go to remove it but you've beat me to it, saying let you do it. 
Ok, I guess. 
Cooked a nice meal now to the clean up task.
You take the dish rag, saying ill wash them how bout you go relax. 
Clock is ticking, night appears need to prep for tomorrows day.
To my surprise its been completed with a bath waiting on me nearby.
Lit candles, accompanied with a wonderful massage and a kiss on the forehead.
He says I know your strong, I'm not here to do you wrong 
Just allow me to be the man.

Comments

  1. Yesssssssssssss it took me time to figure this out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats okay, when you know better you do better :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soar

Amen

Insight